zondag 20 december 2009

ECP Challenge 2: based on the recycled glass jars

I began with this can



This is the one i made for the ECP challenge.
The idea is based on the one with the recycled glass jars. I thought if you can recycle glass jars, you can also recycle cans/tins. This was one where nuts were in! I had so much fun making it. I have used different scrappapers and also a stamp on the side. Decorated it further with flowers, buttons, tags and ribbon. This is my first, but defintaly not my last!

Dit heb ik gemaakt voor de ECP challenge.
Het idee is gebasseerd op de gerecyclde glaspotjes. Ik dacht als je glazen potjes kan recylen waarom geen blikjes! Dit is eentje waar nootjes in zaten. Ik heb zo veel plezier beleefd aan het maken er van. Heb verschillende scrappapiertjes gebruikt en een stempel op de zijkant. Verder gedecoreerd met bloemen, tags en lint. Dit is mijn eerste, maar zeker niet mijn laatste!

3 opmerkingen:

Lisa zei

Thanks fot taking part in our Challenge at ECP. Your tin looks gorgeous! xx

Unknown zei

Marianne this is fantastic, I love it, a great gift for someone....thank you so much for joining us at ECP this week, Hugs Avril xxxx

Nan Abrahão zei

Thanks so much for your participation! It's gorgeous!!! Love it!