zondag 3 juli 2011

Bee Box for some honey tea!





I folded this summer feel box from 2 pieces of paper. Decorated it with paper and some stamps. (on the side says: "Hi Honey!") On the top is a beecomb which is embossed with little dots. On top is the bee is colored with copics. Perfect to give some tea, perhaps honey tea!

Ik heb dit zomerse doosje gevouwen van 2 stukken papier. Gedecoreerd met papier en wat stempels (aan de zijkant staat: " Hi Honey!") Op de bovenkant van het doosje is een geemboste honingraat. Daarboven op de bij is ingekleurd met copics. Perfect voor thee, honing thee misschien!

For these challenges:
Creative inspirations: Summer
Wee memories WMC61: Summertime
Wags'n Whisker stamps: Summertime
Bearly mine: summer is here

7 opmerkingen:

Tami zei

I forgot to leave my e-mail addy

Alyssasmom98@aol.com If you want to be part of the GIngerloft GDT for next week just e-mail me and I will get you set up

Tami

ahlers5 zei

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers.
Diane

Shell zei

What a cute project, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Bernadet zei

ooow dit is echt gaaf zo. Geweldig leuk met die bij bovenop.

Cheryl zei

I love this! So adorable and creative. Beautiful design.



~Cheryl~
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Lisa zei

What an adorable little box and that little bee is just too cute!! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories Scrappy Saturday Challenge!

Laurel Beard zei

absolutely adorable!!!! Love the little box you created! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories!